Get a Sneak Peek at Geopointe Route Planner
With the ability to map your Salesforce® data, Geopointe Route Planner is ideal for sales and service professionals making regular, repetitive visits to their accounts.
While our webinar is a great opportunity for you to see Geopointe Route Planner’s ability in action, here are a few highlights:
Schedule Multi-Day Routes:
Route Planner will help increase your team’s productivity by saving them time building routes while also reducing drive time. A user just has to set their travel preferences and Geopointe will intelligently schedule optimized route plans, displaying which accounts to visit and when.
Team member’s route plans are created by the Geopointe Administrator and specify the rules by which the end users can generate their own routes. Admins would define criteria such as:
- Visit frequency & time period
- Define gaps between visits
- Set destination days & hours when users are able to make visits
- Determine the length of time a scheduled visit should last
- Specify how the system should track completed visits
Common Use Cases:
- Consumer Packaged Goods & Materials
- Plan site visits to retail and distribution locations to conduct site surveys
- Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
- Schedule routine visits to physician and health provider offices
- Ensure regular visits to customers for quality control and customer satisfaction
- Banking & Insurance
- Facilitate regular interaction with advisors or agents to properly position your financial products and services
- Healthcare Providers
- Create routes of repetitive in-home patient visits to maintain a mandated visit frequency
- Government Agencies
- Automate and schedule visit frequencies for social service, restaurant and health inspections, and construction permitting
For all the details, click below to watch the webinar recording!
Ready to add Route Planner to your Geopointe subscription? Click here to contact our team.
Follow us, like us, or connect with us and we'll keep you up to date with all the latest.
Get more articles like this one sent to you via email
Keep up to date with Geopointe product announcements, articles, and webinars.
Don′t worry, you can unsubscribe any time