The Geopointe Difference
There are a number of geolocation tools available for purchase on the Salesforce AppExchange®, filtering through all of them to find the right solution for your business can be a daunting task.
We’ve put together a quick list of the items we like to call “The Geopointe Difference” to try to make it a little easier for you. Hope it helps!
- Uncover trends in your Salesforce data
- Design balanced territories based on key business criteria
- Find event venues and create localized marketing campaigns
- Intelligently create routes for upcoming weeks and months with Route Planner
- Dramatically reduce time spent manually planning trips
- Ensure visits to valuable customers with optimal frequency
- Plan, optimize and share routes
- Check-in to log notes and capture location in real-time
- Fill-in meeting cancellations while in the field
- View real-time location data of vehicles and assets
- Calculate mileage, see vehicle behavior and automate workflows
- Leverage dashboards and reports for deeper insights
- Onboard sales people in a new territory faster
- Assess and re-assign territories with ease as teams change
- Design and optimize trips to maximize field productivity
- Automate lead routing utilizing geographically defined areas
- Modify assignment rules simply by drawing lines on a map
- Eliminate cumbersome and manual assignment processes
Click below to explore additional features Geopointe offers to help increase your business’ sales.
Share these resources with your friends and colleagues.
Get more articles like this one sent to you via email
Keep up to date with Geopointe product announcements, articles, and webinars.
Don′t worry, you can unsubscribe any time