It doesn’t matter if this is your first time going to Dreamforce or your 21st time, you can’t help but get excited! Not only is it the learning event of the year, the knowledge and memories you collect will last for years (or until the next update is released, whichever comes first).
As the countdown to Dreamforce has begun, we decided to countdown the top 30 reasons we love Dreamforce. Are any of these on your list?
1. A chance to expand your Salesforce® knowledge
2. A community of people like you!
4. Exploring new apps and resources
5. The parties
6. Building partner relationships
7. Hitting your daily steps goal
9. Marc Benioff (obvi)
10. Getting to wear comfy shoes everyday
11. Dreamfest (we might not know who’s performing yet but we know it’s going to be good)
12. Did we mention swag?
13. Meet fellow Trailblazers
14. Experience exhaustion like never before
15. Traversing the city through underground tunnels
16. Discovering new solutions
17. Al Gore
18. Getting your Salesforce certifications
19. Visiting Geopointe at booth #441!
20. Finding out just how little sleep you need to get by
21. Blazing new trails
22. Too many selfie opps to count
23. A chance to meet Astro, Codey and friends!
24. Taking a deeper dive into Saleforce
25. Impressing your boss with the knowledge you gained (unless, of course, you are the boss)
26. Any excuse to buy new luggage
27. The opportunity to give back just by getting your badge scanned
28. A chance to wear your super cool company shirt
29. Your very own blue lanyard to show off when you get back in the office
Just reading that list gets us even more excited to be heading off to San Francisco!
To stay up to date with the latest Dreamforce news, be sure to checkout our Official Dreamforce page. We’ll see you there!
Are you interested in how geolocation can help your business? Request a demo today to learn more about how Geopointe can transform your data into actionable insight.