Geopointe v3 Coming Soon!
We are putting the finishing touches on the next Geopointe update (“v3”) and it’s going to be a big one. We are rebuilding the Map page to provide much better performance and a much improved user experience. This is part one in a two-part overhaul of the Map page. The most noticeable improvements are:
- Tabbed UI puts the map front and center
- 10x search performance improvement
- 8x query limit improvement
- 4x more options in the Color By palette
- Right-Click map actions
- Super fast ability to relocate the Map
- Easy management of “My Locations”
- Quicker access to Help
Get a Before & After look at the UI to see the changes up close!
The v3 release is scheduled for Sandbox deployment on Monday, April 1 and Production deployment on Saturday, April 6. The AppExchange will be updated April 1 too, so customers will have the ability to manually update Production with the new release prior to April 6. The current release plan is…
- Today – Send the first communication about v3 (this email)
- Today through Friday, March 22 – Allow signups for early Sandbox access to v3 (sign up here)
- Friday, March 22 – Email all early Sandbox testers with instructions on how to submit issues/questions/suggestions
- Monday, March 25 – Deploy v3 to all Sandboxes signed up for early access
- Monday, April 1 – Deploy v3 to all Sandboxes
- Monday, April 1 – Update AppExchange listing with v3 install. Anyone wanting v3 early can install at this time
- Saturday, April 6 – Deploy v3 to all Production systems
Early Sandbox Access
We want to give you an opportunity to get early Sandbox access so there are no surprises on release day. If you are interested in getting an early copy of v3 for your Salesforce Sandbox, please sign up here. We will deploy to all signed-on organizations on Monday, March 25. You can also expect to receive a communication on Friday, March 22 with details on the final plan and how to give feedback. If you are asking for early access, we would appreciate getting your feedback during this pre-release period. If you do not participate, your Sandbox system will be automatically upgraded on Monday, April 1.
We will continue to keep you posted about the progress of this release in upcoming blog posts. You can also join out mailing list to stay up to date.
Follow us, like us, or connect with us and we'll keep you up to date with all the latest.
Get more articles like this one sent to you via email
Keep up to date with Geopointe product announcements, articles, and webinars.
Don′t worry, you can unsubscribe any time